Thursday, January 1, 2009

Quickly...

Just a quick post. I daresay it's not easy to get back in the swing of blogging regularly. I definitely am not in the habit of doing it. I'll be back in the next few days with a couple new posts and if Clay doesn't have to work Sunday I'll get him up on the roof to take some pictures and we'll do the grand homestead tour. And an unhealthy recipe that will knock your socks off. And something about the holidays makes you just want to take a break doesn't it?

Here's a few pictures of sweet baby Garrison to tide you over. Two are for my mom. Hey mom! She gets a kick out of them doing "Angry Eyebrows". And of course I couldn't leave you without a smiling pic of the dude. Wouldn't want you thinking he's a grump. (though he kind of IS a grump!) Oh and ignore what looks like baby cleavage in picture number two. Don't know what THAT is about!!~ Night people.





1 comment:

Becki said...

thanks so much for sending me your new blog addy, I have missed your posts about your sweet family! happy new year